Sunday, March 27, 2011

yes and no, why did it snow?

Yes, I really did sprain my rotator cuff.
No, I have not stopped swaddling my baby.
He sleeps 8 hours straight at night, why would I stop?
No, he does not break free anymore.
Yes, he likes being swaddled to sleep now.
No, I was not viciously swaddling him, I just happened to pull the corner tight using my muscles the wrong way.
I don't know how long treatments will last.
Probably until it gets better.

Yes, it did snow a blizzard yesterday.
Probably like 12 inches.
just kidding.
more like 4.
but that's pretty much the same in March, right?

Someday we'll go to the Zoo...

No, Kansas did not win today.
Yes, both of my teams are out of the tourny.
No, I did not cry.
but almost...
Yes, my birthday is in one month and one day from today.
Yes, I will finally have a party this year! With friends!
as opposed to a party with strangers...
No, the party will not be on my birthday.
but it's okay.
I'd rather have friends there.

If you're around, you're invited!
If not, sorry. Sucks for you.
oh, that was a little rude.
sometimes I can be a little rude when I'm trying to be assertive.
especially when I'm trying to get something I want.
like a new couch.
I can be pretty dang assertive when I want to be.
and if I really want something, I'll get it.
but I have to reaaaally want it.
then I make a way.
I'm stubborn and persistent like that.
don't think I'm a spoiled brat.
cuz I'm not.
I just speak my mind and go after things I want.
like jobs.
I've never been not offered a job I've interviewed for.
drives my hubby crazy.
and that's it for tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment