Wednesday, February 1, 2012

"Due date" and picture!

We are just so excited about our soon-to-be newest addition to our family!!

We are expecting her arrival sometime around February 24-25.

We really cannot wait to meet her!
The suspense has been killing me.
But, I'm already completely in love from her picture.

Want to see?


We both sincerely apologize for any hurt or silly feeling feelings we may have caused. We were merely going for the shock & awe factor. We just wanted to be a little silly and play a trick. When we really are pregnant, you will absolutely know it's not a trick! Thanks for all the funny reactions. And 75+ page views on our post! 

As you may or may not know, I have been begging for a puppy for years. We finally came to an agreement to get one and we couldn't be more excited. We found this little sweetheart just two days ago and almost instantly knew she was the one. She is a shih poo (shih tzu-poodle mix), will not shed, and will be around 10-12 lbs at adult. This picture is when she was only about 4 weeks old, and we are expecting some updated pictures this weekend! Shih poo in simple terms means "fluff ball of joy." 

So, now that you know the real news, let's vote on names again!!!

Trixie, Kora, Kloe, or Lola? (Kiki is out)

13 comments:

  1. She looks like a Kora!! Congrats on your "new addition"!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol Luckily I got on to facebook in time for both posts to already have been up. I like the name Kloe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. CUUUTE!!! I knew it :o)

    Oh we want a little dog so bad! I totally can't pottytrain a puppy and go to school and work and keep up with Nathan, though, so I'm sure we'll talk about it again after I graduate! :o)

    I'm SO excited for you!! And maybe a bit jealous :o) But oh MAN is that puppy dog CUTE! And Mr. B will grow up with a puppy so she good be fantastic around him as she grows up, ya know? Plus he's already bigger than her so there won't be any "who's higher on this totem pole again!?" issues! YAY!!! I think she looks like a Kora too...and saying "Kora girl!" around the house sounds adorable :o) Good luck, girl, hopefully February won't just crawl by!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahahaaa. I just saw your other post too. This is awesome. Love it!

    And I think she looks like a Kora.

    Cute!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super adorable! My vote is Kloe. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha, ha! I wondered how you weren't showing at all. I still vote for Kloe!

    ReplyDelete
  7. She's so tiny and cute! My kids will be so jealous. I am NOT a pet person, so all I can say to people is, "good luck with that!" You'll be a great puppy momma! I bet Blake will love her!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think you should call her Lola, she is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  9. My vote is Lola. She is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. so fun! i am a shih tzu lover myself. i had planned from the start to mate my girl with a poodle and make shih poo. but was unsuccessful and matt got me a boy shih tzu who made a litter for us! you will love her!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, I'm not quite sure how to respond... I was in shock at the thought that you could go a full 20 weeks of being pregnant and not say anything :) I know that I probably couldnt! Hope you enjoy the puppy :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Haha! A dog. Well, now that I've seen her, I think she looks like a Lola. Let us know what you actually decide to name her!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Scott finally gave in. I hopw she isn't one of those yappy dogs or whiney dogs that keep you and your neighbors up all night and day. Hope it isn't one of those dogs that poops and pees all over the carpet and where you just put your foot. Yes I do love dogs. I love them in other peoples yards and on other peoples leashes. But really, I do love dogs. Don't even start me on cats. Barn animal.

    Jim

    ReplyDelete