Why yes, I did fall off the face of the Earth.
I landed amid a week long mess of moving apartments.
Remind me that I never want to move again.
Then remind me that I have to wait until after our school-is-over-move-to-a-new-state move.
8 Things I've been thinking about this week:
1. How it really really sucks when I try so dang hard to save money but then it ends up being more expensive in the end because something fell through. That happened to me twice in the past 5 days. Urgghh!!
2. How those last two odds and ends boxes of moving in are so annoying! Can't live with them, can't live without them. Perhaps into storage they go?
3. How I have mopped my kitchen floor 4 times in 7 days. One of which was hands and knees Cinderella style. Why are my feet are still getting black??
4. How 65 degrees feels like arctic after 7 days of 105 degrees.
5. How much I really, really, love our new apartment!!
6. How I have figured out the "Perfect Cookie Dough." It really is quite perfect and I really am quite proud of it.
7. I'm also proud that I ran 7.5 miles this morning. A new PR for me in distance. Wahoo! Can I go eat more of my perfect cookie dough now?
8. How I really need to write a more eloquent, detailed, and funny, entry (or two) about our moving adventures and other silly things going on in my life. For now, I need to catch up on sleep and think about something other than cleaning!!!!
p.s. my mom is in town and it's awesome. :-)