Thursday, February 16, 2012

No "Nothing Box" for this girl!

Golly gee whiz.  Have you ever seen this video?


My brain currently feels exactly like how he describes woman's brains. Zzzt zzt zzt zzt zzzt. 

Want to know what I'm thinking about?


This box of Dove Dark Chocolate Raspberry Truffles my dear sweet hubby got me on Valentine's day "from Bubs." It is hiding in our room where a child is currently napping. Boo.


I'm also thinking about this song:


I heard it on the radio at the most opportune time. 
I almost cried.


I'm also thinking about her:

We get to finally meet her a week from tomorrow! Kora, Kiki, or Kaiya for her name? We can't decide.


I'm also thinking about this article I read the other day that really struck a chord. It made me stop and think about my life, my relationship with my husband, and how I can make it even better. Don't we all need a little reminding every now and then?


Something else I'm thinking about?


Haha. Not what you think. I just have some pains, so I took some, and I'm wishing it would kick in.


I'm also thinking about this:

I'm teaching the lesson on Sunday and I need to consolidate all my thoughts and put the finishing touches on what I'll be teaching.


Lastly, I'm thinking about this song: 


Don't mind some of the random pictures in the slideshow, I couldn't find the original Josh Groban video connecting from youtube from my blog.... Aren't ya glad I told ya that?

Anyway, I took a jazz class at BYU a few years ago and the teacher choreographed a beautiful lyrical to this song. It was one of those defining moments in my life when I danced it. One of those moments as a dancer where the music fills your heart and soul and your body moves in an exact expression of how you feel.

This song popped up on my ipod this week and I was taken back to that studio. Ever since, it has been in the back of my mind, popping up every time I need a boost.


And lastly, again, I'm thinking about this:


See that cute guy I'm kissing? We got married and I still love him like crazy. I actually love him more now than I did when we got married, and I'll love him even more tomorrow. This was just after we had our first kiss ever.


And that, my friends, is/are/was what I'm thinking about!



What are you thinking about today?

2 comments:

  1. That video was hilarious... I just found out a few years ago that men could literally think of nothing... I just can't comprehend it. How blissful it would be to be able to think of nothing...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's what I am thinking about at this exact moment:

    Okay, I got distracted and had to come back 5 hours later... Tysen was being locked in the closet by Aspen, who was tired of him "teasing her and copying everything she said," Madi was whining at me because she was hungry and wanted to eat RIGHT NOW, and Jim... well, Jim is my poor invalid husband this week because he had knee surgery yesterday and had to just sit and watch the whole episode.

    Ever feel like you need a few moments to just vegetate and not think/act/do anything? :)

    ReplyDelete