Wednesday, March 16, 2011

2 month stats

I took the babe to the pediatrician yesterday for his 2 month check up.

First of all, since when the heck did he become 2 MONTHS!?!?!? I seriously just had him yesterday!

Second of all, remember when I was SO worried he wasn't getting enough food? HA! Guess how much he weighs??

12 pounds 9 ounces.

Mr. Chunky Chunk! I'd say he's definitely getting plenty of food! He is also: 22 inches and his head is 40 cm. At birth he was 7 lbs, 8 oz, 19 3/4 inches, and his head was 13 cm. We got a growing boy on our hands!

Last night I was at a church activity and one of the gals just had a baby a little over a week ago. Her baby is the same size ours was when he was born. It was so crazy seeing her baby! She looked so teeny tiny! And that's how big our babe was 2 months ago. It didn't seem quite right. Or real. I guess that's why people have more than one kid...they forget how cute and little they are right after birth.

I wish I could freeze time and keep my babe little. He's just growing so fast. I can't believe how quick time flies and how fast these babies grow up.

1 comment:

  1. It's so true- you have more kids, because your babies grow too fast and you miss those teeny baby moments! Also, somehow you forget about the trauma of birth, and how hard it was... because in a heartbeat, you are willing to do it all over again :)

    ReplyDelete