Friday, March 11, 2011

yay!

I don't have alot to say today.

The earthquake and tsunami in Japan is devastating. Watching the footage is unreal. It's hard to believe something like that can actually happen. But it did. And it does. I guess the end of the world is coming quick.

Talking to my sister in law today we agreed that it seems like the world is falling apart a little. All these crazy natural disasters, political craziness, and other things. It makes me wonder what the world will be like when my baby is grown up.

All I know for sure is that his spirit is stronger than mine.

It was great to have the hubby home early today. We survived the week of tests! I didn't see much of him, and what I saw was "I'm studying, so I'm out of commission." We celebrated with lunch and a big shopping trip at Costco.
(lame, I know. but it was fun)

I think we have at least a 3 month supply of food storage now! Wahoo! Makes me feel good.

Now I will cuddle with my man, eat some delicious cookies and ice cream, and watch the BYU game. Go Cougs!

No comments:

Post a Comment