Monday, March 7, 2011

a few of my favorite things

First, my apologies for the gigantic pictures. I'm lazy. So I copied and pasted.

Today I was thinking of my favorite things. Here are a few.

1. Levi 524 Too Superlow jeans. They're tight in the morning and stretch out in all the right places by the end of the day. And they don't break the bank. I have two pairs. Love.
LEVI'S 524 Too Superlow Womens Skinny Jeans

2. Kirkland brand Macadamia nut clusters with salted caramel. This is sin in a jar. Heavenly.

3. Homemade pizza. It's more fun and delicious than ordering out. Cheaper too (sometimes). We've had a couple of these in the past week. I also like spreading sauce and cheese on a wheat pita to turn it into a pizza. Yum. (note: this is not a pizza we made. I have a hard time remembering to photograph our food)


4. My black Adidas jacket. It looks a little like this one. We bought this gem in Park City on our honeymoon. I wear it alot. The zipper is broken and the cloth is super worn and thin. And the black is more of a grey from being loved. Yet, I love it. I feel sporty and cute when I wear it. Someday I hope to get a replacement.


5. Euphoria perfume. Hubby bought this for me shortly after we were married. It's my favorite scent. He wears the man version. Makes me want to kiss him all over and, ya know...
6. On the Border chips (round style) and San Antonio's Black Bean & Corn salsa (from Costco). This is a spicy, sexy, heavenly combination of the most delicious chip and the most delicious salsa. It leaves that amazing burn on your tongue that makes you want more. I may or may not be headed to Costco today to get 4 more jars...

7. Bath & Body Works lotion. Black Amethyst or Irresistible Apple. It's the perfect silky smooth and not sticky consistency of lotion. Both scents are divine. mmm.
Black Amethyst™ Body Lotion - Signature Collection - Bath & Body Works
8. Silver hoop earrings. Not too big, not too small. I wear them almost every day. My current pair(s) need replacing. They're not sterling silver and thus not really silver anymore...


9. Deep action cream cleanser. I still get zits (ick) and this is the only face wash I've found that consistently keeps my face the clearest.

10. My wedding ring. (please disregard my face in this photo, my eyes are a little odd) I wanted something simple, elegant, and unique. I got exactly what I wanted. The man in the photo ain't half bad either :-)












And those are a few of my favorite things!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment