Friday, October 1, 2010

I will never, ever...

From this moment on I will never, ever make fun or tease Scott about getting sick first.

He never gets sick, so I couldn't help a little playful banter when he suddenly came down with a cold and I didn't. I believe it's from this lovely midwest air going from 90 degrees to 45 degrees in a matter of a day. And we left the window open because I get hot when I sleep, so it was freeezing in our house!

I haven't been sick this whole pregnancy and now, after a couple days, I caught the same cold. But I think it hit me harder. Joy. So now on top of the loveliness of being prego I can't breathe, my nose is really clogged, my head is pounding, my throat is scratchy and a cough or sneeze pops out every so often. Yay. At least he is being SO sweet and understanding. He made me soup and got some yummy bread for dinner. And he keeps asking if he can do anything. I love that guy.

Baby is still doing great. He keeps kicking and moving all the time, which I love! I love being able to feel the difference of him moving around and kicking. We have an ultrasound on Tuesday, so I am very excited for that. And today is 100 days left til the due date. Tomorrow we'll be in double digits! Wow! On a side note, comparing my belly pictures to others who are around the same time as me, I feel like this baby sits really low. Or that I'm carrying him really low. Don't know if that's good or bad, but it's what it appears to me.

I can't wait for Conference this weekend! :-)

1 comment:

  1. I feel like i'm carrying really low, too! And now i can feel shoulders pressing into my lower-lower belly, which is weird!

    You poor thing! When I was morning sick, Mitch caught a cold, which turned into the flu, which turned into a respiratory infection. He was a MESS, and I eventually caught the flu as well. We both honestly thought we were going to DIE!! Neither one of us had felt that bad before in our lives! Now i'm feeling great but just dealing with the stuffy nose that lots of people get when they're pregnant...except for you lucky ones that never get sick! :o)

    ReplyDelete