Monday, October 11, 2010

Help

What is your reaction when you hear someone say "I'm a Mary Kay Consultant"? or "I sell Mary Kay"


I really love the products, but I feel like when I tell people I sell Mary Kay they automatically think "Oh, she's one of THOSE people" and turn the other way.

It would be the perfect thing for me to do to keep busy and make some money, so why can't I do it? What's wrong with me? Why do I feel such a negative vibe? Have other people made it so there's a negative, pushy stigma with Mary Kay reps?

I just can't decide if I should continue after I get rid of my excess stock, or if I should give up and accept my losses. I just don't know.

My biggest problem and struggle? Booking appointments and finding people for a class. Teaching the class is NOT the problem. I could spend all day helping people with make up and playing with make up. Help.

No comments:

Post a Comment