Thursday, March 4, 2010

My Decision

I decided last night that I am going to write in this more. I don't really think anybody reads it much, so it's gonna become a way for me to write about things that happen in my day as well as my progress on my Bikini Body Plan.

Yesterday at school my kids had a breakdown. Seriously these kids are 5 but some of them act like they're 14. Kinda funny. I had to give them a big talking to about keeping their hands to themselves and not ripping things out of other kids' hands. 15 minutes later guess what? One of my girls ripped another girl's schoolbox out of her hands. The result? 2 girls crying, crayons, pencils and glue all of the floor, and the rest of my class staring and wondering what I was gonna do.

I gave them another talking to.

During which, the girl who was in trouble sat there crying and glaring and kept saying "so and so, stop looking at me! don't look at me so and so." Truth me told, the kids were looking at me and I was looking at her. Drama.

In other news, I spent 65 minutes running on a treadmill yesterday while watching Wolverine and G.I. Joe. I burned about 600 calories. WAHOO! Which means after that workout, I really only put about 800 calories in my body for the day. Yes.

And I hate asparagus. It's bitter and stringy and gross. But last night? My favorite food ever. I cut off the thick ends, slathered it in olive oil, shook a bunch of garlic salt, powder, salt and pepper then sprinkled a hint of parmesean cheese. Bake in the oven for about 15 minutes at 400. HOLY FREAKIN AMAZING! It was the BEST asparagus I have ever had in my life! I will be buying it again :-)

p.s. I'm writing this during music. One of my boys keeps trying to read it. LOL. He's a cutie :-)

4 comments:

  1. cute! I'd love to hear more Kindergarten adventures :o) I honestly wonder if they think they have it as hard as we do sometimes! Their lives are just so HARD sometimes, poor things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read every post. It is very entertaining.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome asparagus recipe! Aspen ate some raw asparagus the other day and actually LIKED it... I gave it to her cuz she begged for it, thinking she would hate it raw like that, but no!

    Keep up the good work on the Bikini Body plan! I don't think I'll quite hit that mark myself by summer (not while I'm still nursing, anyways) but I am hoping to drop a pants size or (hopefully!) two. Are you following Becky's chart that she emailed us?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I approve, and I read your posts, and I like asparagus. And I like you.

    ReplyDelete