Friday, March 12, 2010

Day 3

Yesterday one of my kids got a bloody nose first thing in the morning. I do okay with blood, but it was bleeding alot! I seriously felt like I was going to throw up. But I didn't. I took him to the office.

Then after lunch my class came in all doing a ninja pose and saying "Hi-ya!" It was sooooo funny!

Too bad they were SO noisy and crazy all afternoon. Near the end of the day I seriously wondered if they were just crazy or if I was just having a really impatient day. I felt better after the other teacher said her class was crazy too.

My caloric intake yesterday was fantastic. I think I hit right around 12 or 1300 which is just about right. And I ate at Zupas! But guess what? I only had 2 bites of the bread and I peeled the chocolate off my strawberry and did not finish my salad or soup. In fact, I actually left the yummy cheesy pistashio part of my salad in the bowl because I knew it was loaded.

And I took pilates. Not as great as pump, but it's okay. I was going to a girls night. I'll take pump tomorrow after I run today. (pump is my weight lifting class)

p.s. Drinking LOTS of water helps you to not be so hungry, helps you lose weight, and makes you have to pee all the time ;-)

p.p.s. I discovered the best breakfast!! A 1/2 cup uncooked oatmeal (cook it, then add): 1/2 cup frozen berries, 2 teaspoons brown sugar, 1 teaspoon butter, 1/8 cup milk. It's only 230 calories and it's delicious! Not to mention it keeps you full for a while. :-)

1 comment:

  1. Ok I love this! You have so many great ideas and are a GREAT motivation! Thank you for being so willing to share:)

    ReplyDelete