Friday, March 26, 2010

I'm a midwest girl

I cannot describe to you my joy as I look at the window right now.

I'm a Midwest girl.

The sky is covered in dark, gray and blue clouds covering most of the mountains and the sun is shining on the other half. There is that feeling of stormy anticipation as the sun moves in and out of the clouds making it really dark, then lighter. It is gorgeous.

The clouds are beautiful.

Now if only the sky would break with lightning and thunder...

I can't wait to be back in the Midwest again. :-) 4 months.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your comment--I hope i'm not bugging you too much on your blog! I just love all your updates!

    Yes, this pregnancy was a surprise...I was still on birth control. We were going to start trying after we'd been married a year or so, or after I got my degree. I was going to go all three semesters and get done really fast then we were going to start our family! I guess Heavenly Father wants us to have a little one with 7 years of school ahead of us! He knows best, right!? :o)

    Yeah, Rexburg is kicking my butt. I LOOOOOOOOOVE the school. I don't think it gets enough credit. It really is a different place than any other i've ever been. It's so safe and just small enough that you make friends and see them everywhere, but big enough that you feel like you're at a major university. However, Rexburg has its drawbacks. Being cold is a HUGE one!! I feel like i'm in the arctic!

    Hmmm...4 months to the midwest! That puts you there in July/August? We're planning to be in KC Aug 2nd-11th or something like that. Can't wait!!

    ReplyDelete