Wednesday, March 31, 2010

random easter-ish musings

Ultimate Easter Candy:

-mini cadbury eggs
-reeses peanut butter cup eggs

I dare you to disagree with me.


I know I'm PMSing when I can't get enough chocolate in my body...

Good thing I am able to drag my butt to the gym even when I don't want to. I love it when that happens and then it feels really good to work out.

Tonight I was finally able to do my huge grocery trip. Scott actually surprise joined me at Maceys. I love it when that happens.

Then, he helped me put away all the food AND clean the kitchen.

Do I have the best hubby in the world? Yes.

I dare you to disagree.

Last thought....

Sometimes I really love it when something happens that provides me with an opportunity to show my dedication, trust and ability to serve. It feels really good to know people really trust me and know that when I say I'll take care of everything, it will really be taken care of.

And, it's amazing how much a simple "Thank You" phone call means after that opportunity begins.

2 comments:

  1. I totally agree with you! My mom wanted to know what I wanted them to send us and I mentioned both of those!! Sooo good!!

    I have the best husband ever, too :o) Through all this pregnancy garbage he's been fabulous with the chores I don't have energy for and the cravings I can't seem to live without! He is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey karissa, you are right, cadbury mini eggs & reeses eggs are by far the best easter candy!

    i'm glad you signed up for all those restaurants, i love getting all that free food the month of my b-day :). who knew so many places offered all that stuff?

    hope you're doing well, sounds like you are loving teaching! i love reading stories about your cute kids. we should all get together again sometime soon.

    ReplyDelete