Monday, July 12, 2010

HGTV Pictures!!!

So I wrote about all the project we took on, so here are the pictures!!

Dresser before:
Dresser AFTER!:
Knobs/handles before: (ick!)
Knobs/handles AFTER!:
End table after: (we didn't have any before pics, it was a light tan wood)

I wish I had pictures of the whole dresser put together before. It looked terrible! We spent about $40 on stain, brushes, drop cloth, and knobs/handles. The new accessories were the most expensive at $.98 a pop for knobs and $2.39 for handles. Oh well, it turned out awesome! How much would you buy it for? (I'm curious how much we could sell it for if we needed to)

2 comments:

  1. Love the change! That is a successful remodel. I love hgtv by the way... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful!! I love it! :o) I would try so hard not to sell it at all...dressers, especially good, solid wood ones, are just so great to have in pretty much any room but the kitchen!

    ReplyDelete