Saturday, July 17, 2010

beat the heat!

More comments than I expected on the last post. Cool. :-)

Did you know....

1. I can't remember the last time it rained here? It's been over a month.
2. RC Willey has an overabundance of comfy couches, chairs, recliners and more to relax in and "test" while in wonderful A/C.
3. Babies R Us is also a very fun way to enjoy A/C.
4. Mcdonald's can totally work as a cheap, $5 dinner while sitting in lovely A/C.
5. The sports and electronics sections of Wal-Mart are much warmer than the food and clothing sections.

I know I say this a million times, but I do not tolerate heat well without A/C. We need to get more refriderent in our car so it works better too. I'm excited to get to ID in a week and a half for some WAY cooler nights and cooler days too! I'm tired of the constant blazing sun, no trees, and no clouds. Not too mention NO RAIN! I think I pray for rain every night...

3 comments:

  1. I love your creative genius in hunting down the "cool-est" spots in the valley! Being pregnant in the heat is no fun.
    Oh, and sorry to say, but it was 98 degrees today in good ol' I-dee-ho... hooray for A/C!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The days here get really hot, but once 6-7 pm hits it starts cooling down. That's when Mitch and I go on walks. I love how much it cools down at night! Plus it's always windy, so even when it's hot you get a slight breeze...just don't plan on having any good hair days :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. When are you coming to Idaho? I would love to see you!

    ReplyDelete