Monday, July 26, 2010

boy or girl!?

We have a doctor's appointment this morning and we're hoping we'll be able to sneak in for a gender ultrasound!

We know it's early, so it's pretty iffy, but we might be able to find out the gender today!!

Do you think we're having a boy or girl?? Let's see those predictions!!

Here's some "background info"
-haven't really been sick
-my belly is showing lower
-I've craved salty food rather than sweet
-my face was really clear then kinda broke out and I'm trying to get it back to normal
-the heart beat at 12 weeks was 160/min

2 comments:

  1. I vote boy!

    I just got a call from my SIL a few minutes ago and she just found out that she is having another girl! That means we will have FOUR girls in the family! I am beyond excited! How far along are you? I was 15 weeks when they told me Abbey was a boy. They said it was 85% sure and I decorated a whole boy nursery. Oops!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmm...I bet you're having a girl. Only because, ever since we found out we were having a boy, EVERYONE else has found out they're having girls! I guess that's not bad news for our little boy if these girls are cuties! :o) lol So, will you break the pattern? :o)

    Good luck and let us all know what happens!

    ReplyDelete