Friday, July 2, 2010

ey yie yie

You know how they say when you're pregnant you're much warmer all the time?

Today I believe it.

Holy moley it's hot. Scott took me on a drive tonight just so I could cool down cuz I've been so miserable all day.

Now it's 11:20 pm.

It's 85 degrees upstairs. 80 degrees outside.

We have 2 fans in windows, 2 ceiling fans on, every single window open and the swamp cooler hole open...

I can't wait for it to cool down this weekend! I'm SO glad we live in the basement so it's at least 10 degrees cooler.

It sounds like Scott maybe turned the swamp cooler fan on. Maybe it'll cool down!

3 comments:

  1. You poor thing! I'm sorry! Time to sleep in the whites and take a cold shower! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can always call us and come play at our cold house. We are both home by 3:30 now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry it's been so hot there for you guys! Thankfully it cooled down this weekend- it was actually really nice down there, I was surprised! It turned out to be a really fun weekend, I'm glad so many of the fam were able to show up.

    I remember how the heat used to really get to me when I was pregnant- especially when I was in direct sunlight, I would feel really nautious. I hope it will stay cool down there for a while!!
    Kim

    ReplyDelete