Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Baby Dream

So I decided I had to write about a baby dream I had over Thanksgiving because I don't want to forget it!!

So basically, in my dream the baby was kicking and moving. He pressed his foot against my stomach and I could see his little footprint. Of course I was excited so I showed my mom. Then he pressed his hand against my stomach. I showed Scott and told him about the foot. Next thing I knew, he had pressed his foot completely out of my stomach and his whole leg was coming out of the top of my tummy. I was shocked but excited so I started kissing his foot and thinking it was really cute. My mom was like "don't do that! He's not clean!" but he was, he wasn't covered in the belly goo.

So then, he decided to stick his other leg out too! So there I was, walking around with two baby legs dangling out of the top of my stomach. It was really crazy and weird! I woke up thinking about how weird it was and how I had to remember it so I could tell everyone. :-)

That dream, along with the one that Justin Bieber was my OBGYN, have been my only two weird/funny dreams so far. :-)

1 comment:

  1. wow! How crazy!! I had a dream once that a giant turtle bit my stomach and grabbed Nathan; I could feel him kicking and moving all sporadically in my stomach! Poor guy! He came out with a disfigured hand and we had to get him a prosthetic one. I think yours might be weirder! This was the only weird one I had. And wow, about Justin Bieber!!

    ReplyDelete