Monday, November 15, 2010

new project?

It's a little blurry from my phone camera, but just imagine a baby in there. :-) love.

I'm feeling a need to start another project now that the baby's room is all complete. I'm not sure what I want to do yet. Something useful. Something valuable. Something on a budget. Something thrifty. Something fun. I have some ideas...

-Start making jewelry.
-Finish putting together the cookbook I'm working on
-Start preparing for the holidays by finding and saving ideas for decorations, activities, traditions, recipes, etc. (holiday planner)
-Make a creative advent calendar for December. Something with more than just days counting off. Something with activities, service projects, meals, etc.

Those are my ideas for now. I got the last two from this blog. I used to know her awhile back in my parents ward. I'm amazed at how creative she is and the cool things she does. Glad I stumbled across her blog!

I can't believe how fast time is flying. I got 8 weeks until our due date. 6 1/2 weeks until we want to have the baby. It's just surreal. Yesterday was a little weird though. I didn't feel great pretty much all day. Kinda on and off crampiness and stomach pains. Not sure if it was something normal, Braxton Hicks, or something to be concerned about. I'm glad we have a Doc appointment today!

And I thought of something last night... Being pregnant has given me a whole new respect and appreciation for my body. I definitely took my body for granted before I got pregnant. Now that it's harder to do things that used to be a breeze, I've realized I should be more grateful for what I have and not always be wanting to change. I'm very excited to have the baby and work hard to get my body back. I've enjoyed being pregnant, but I'm excited to be able to do everything I used to again. So, if you're married and thinking about kids, LOVE your body now! Because it changes alot in 9 months and it's alot harder than you think. Plus, I've heard your body is never the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment