Thursday, November 18, 2010

Early Christmas

Christmas came early for us last night....

Something we've been wanting for awhile...

Something Scott completely shocked me with because I was NOT expecting it this soon...

Something to give us both more freedom (especially me)....

Something that is BIG...

Something that we hope will last us several years...

Something that will save us money (in one specific way)...

Something that is very helpful and useful in many ways...

Can you guess what it is? :-)

I'm SO dang excited!!!

5 comments:

  1. An SUV! :o) This + your facebook gave it away!

    I LOOOOVE cars. My dad and I used to read Car & Driver together and always looked through the car classifieds together. It was our thing...

    ...so, I wanna see PICTURES!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh... I was totally thinking that you were talking about the baby coming early, until I realized it was a car. I totally freaked out for a minute! Congrats on a new car, that will be so awesome for you guys! Oh- and just for the record, I hope that your baby stays in there as LONG as possible... even though it is uncomfortable to be prego in those last weeks, trust me, it's no fun at all when they come too early!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ps- I'm totally getting into jewelry making right now, and I LOVE it!! I think you would really like it too!

    ReplyDelete