Friday, November 26, 2010

The post you've all been waiting for...our new addition!

So here it is...finally after a week I'm getting around to posting a picture. This was our early Christmas present this year:



We love it and are very thankful to have another car!!! Wahoo! It's a 2003 Toyota Highlander. We bought it used at a dealership. One owner. Regularly serviced. Amazingly clean and beautiful on the inside. We love it.

Something else I'm really thankful for??....

See it. Love it. Want to sit in it.

My parents surprised us the weekend before Thanksgiving to bring this beauty into our home. It was our "your first baby" gift. I have never sat in a more comfortable chair. And I bet you haven't either. When you come to visit, I'll let you try it out. aMMMazing. :-)

And the things I'm MOST thankful for??...

My most amazing, incredible, hott, wonderful, loving, kind, and awesome husband. 
(and remember when I was hott and tan and had cute blonde hair? next summer that'll be back...)


Our sweet little baby boy that is coming in 6 weeks (or less). We are so excited and already love him tons and can't wait to have him here!! (especially so I can be more comfortable)

What are you thankful for?

1 comment:

  1. How cute!! I love Highlanders! I drove a black one once and fell in love...too bad it was my friend's and I had to give it back! Good job! I love it! :o) I love the chair, too! Beautiful! We have a glider and just love it! I love rocking my baby to sleep!

    ReplyDelete