Wednesday, November 3, 2010

KC weekend

This was from the ward trunk or treat. I was a speed bump. It's not a very flattering angle for me, and my hair was having a very hard night, but you get the idea.


Once upon a time I painted a room and a dresser.

They look freakin awesome.

Pictures will be coming soon. I promise this time.

This past weekend was another fun one! We went to Overland Park for a baby shower this time. It was very fun to see many people I haven't seen in awhile. I had a great time! And we got some fun little things for the kid.

Later that day mom and I browsed Babies R Us. It's so easy to get overwhelmed there! I didn't buy anything though. Maybe next time. Then we took the boys to Nebraska Furniture Mart. Oh goodness. It was amazing. Mom and I tested out all the rocking chairs and found one we LOVE! Too bad it's $500. :-( The boys tested out every massage chair. We tested a couple after the rocking chairs.

And, we found a rocket lift-off chair. Amazing. It's for elderly people I think, but it was really fun to try out. You basically barely have to bend your knees and put your butt on the seat, then you use a remote control to lower the seat. It goes flat, then all the way reclines, then back to normal then lifts you up and away. Pretty incredible. I must say I was laughing so hard I was crying.

Then we ate at Jose Peppers. My favorite Mexican place EVER. Such a FUN night!!!!

Now I have been working on my project this week. It's coming along amazingly. I love the paint colors we (Scott) picked out. I can't wait til everything is all cleaned, organized and finished! It'll take awhile longer, but that's okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment