Friday, November 5, 2010

Best pregnancy comment so far

I don't want to forget this so I thought I'd post it quick. Walking out of the gym an older guy was behind me (50's probably)

"Man, what the heck did you eat last night? It doesn't look like it settled well in your stomach."
-I kinda was like "huh?"
"Was it some sort of Mexican? A burger? It just doesn't look good. What did you eat so I don't eat it?"
-I kinda started laughing cuz I figured out what he was talking about.
"Really, what the heck did you eat last night? Burgers? Fries? Pizza? A burrito? What kind of food does that to your stomach! What the heck was it cuz I don't want that happening to me!!"
"Haha, you know, I don't even know. I keep asking myself that."

And I died laughing. I thought it was clever and quite hilarious. I wish I would've caught on sooner so I could make a witty comeback.

p.s. this is also the edited version to be rated G.

No comments:

Post a Comment