Thursday, December 2, 2010

just things

1. I know I'm a late starter, but I just finished Catching Fire (2nd book in Hunger Games). I hated it and loved it. I need to read Mockingjay now.

2. I've started making jewelry. I love it. I'm a perfectionist. I can't wait to post some pictures of the things I've made. Not yet though.

3. I can't wait to have this baby. I know I only have 5 weeks left, but it seems like an eternity. Especially with how much pain I've been having in my upper back and upper abdomen.

4. Hot chocolate with peppermint ice cream in it is about the most delicious drink ever. Especially because Scott read my mind and knew I wanted peppermint ice cream and got it without even asking me!

5. I want it to snow.

6. Scott keeps telling me he can't believe I'm 8 months pregnant with the level of energy I have and the way I keep running around doing things.

7. But really, I need to set an alarm to remind me to take a nap during the day. I'm exhausted by 6:00 pm. After dinner I usually always say something like "time for bed now" and I mean it, but don't ever go to sleep.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, it's so hard to remember to make time to sleep, but it's SO needed! This is the one point in our lives--being pregnant, having babies--where people around us expect us to nap: the one time we have an excuse! It's so hard to remember, though! Have you noticed any "lightening" yet? Probably not if your upper back/abdomen hurt! You can do it! The last weeks are rough! Just try to keep from counting the days! You can do it :o)

    ReplyDelete