Friday, December 31, 2010

What the weather?!

So I'm pretty sure it's December 31st.

But as Scott and I took a wonderful walk around our neighborhood this morning, we decided it might actually be late March or early April. I think it's like 65 degrees and humid. Pretty crazy!

We're also under a tornado watch. And most recently tornado warning. So far it's just cloudy. We'll see if it storms big and bad or not. (I do secretly wish we had a basement when big storms are predicted) I'm starting to hear a little thunder now...hmm :-)

In other news, well, there's not really any other news. Still waiting patiently for a sweet little baby! If anyone has any ideas of fun things to do to occupy our time, we'd love to hear them! We're starting to get a little bored and are tired of trying to think of new things to do.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry about your boredom! I hope the baby comes soon! And let me say, i'm SOOO jealous of your weather! We're trying to drive home Monday to Rexburg and it snowed a foot there in the last 24 hours. Here in Wyoming, where we spent the holidays, it has been snowing for the last 48 hours and isn't supposed to stop until midday Sunday. I'm a bit sick of how cold it is! I'm jealous that you live in the midwest: I want to be back there so bad!

    Hmmm...when I wanted Nathan to come and looked for things to do I turned to scrapbooking a lot. Even just planning out his little book (which I have yet to start...he hasn't done a ton yet!), coordinating stuff for the pages, etc. It'd be boring any other day, but the nesting instinct makes it interesting :o)

    I love that you're taking advantage of the warm weather by taking walks! I'm sure it's nice to be so pregnant and not have to worry about slipping on the ice!

    ReplyDelete