Sunday, January 2, 2011

Football

So I must admit, I really like TCU. I'm not sure why, I just like them alot. And I loved watching them play against Wisconsin last night. It was a great game! Definitely exciting up to the last minute...

Oklahoma on the other hand, not so exciting. Now that Sam Bradford left they're just not as much fun to watch play (helps that he is way more attractive than Landry Jones. And who names their child Landry? It looks like Laundry.). But at least they won. They should've completely killed UConn, but that didn't. I don't like their defense that much. Offense isn't spectacular either. I'm hoping this season they vamp it up again and actually live up to their name instead of being overrated again. But, of course, I was raised a Sooner fan, so I have to like them even when they lose and play crappy. (which is not as fun)

Now back to TCU. One of their guys was named Tank. We joked about who would name their kid Tank. But then, he swatted down a ball at the 3 yard line on a 2 point conversion attempt and won the game for his team. We decided Tank was a pretty sweet name for him. Also, Andy Dalton threw some amazing passes. It was just a really really good game!! I really like watching TCU. They're super fast and strong. Especially considering their defensive line averages 6'1" and 271 pounds while Wisconsin's offensive line averages 6'2" 321 pounds. TCU was definitely at the disadvantage size wise but they figured out how to tackle low and were able to take the bigger guys down. Great game. I'm glad we got to watch it. :-)

Our baby is not getting a car for his 16th birthday. That was Scott's deal to him if he came before last night. Hehe. I guess he didn't understand how good of a deal that would was. I like how my mom put it yesterday "maybe he is still downloading his "how to deal with life on earth" manual and you wouldn't want to interrupt that!" I'm crossing my fingers for something big to happen today and to have a baby by tomorrow. That was my first instinct guess, the 3rd, so we'll see.


No comments:

Post a Comment