Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Lessons Learned

I learned two things yesterday after a very disappointing doctor's appointment.

1. I have the most incredible husband. He is so sweet and loves me so much and will do anything to make me feel better and be happy. He totally took care of me last night and made me forget everything that was going on. Pizza, Dr. Pepper, a chick flick, Edy's ice cream and some football. It was perfect and very therapeutic.

2. I am not in control. Heavenly Father can see a much bigger picture than I can.

We had a wonderful and very spiritual experience of which I will not share because it was very personal for us. I am incredibly grateful for the power of the Priesthood in our home.

Here's to thoroughly enjoying the last few days together before Scott goes back to school!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment