Sunday, September 13, 2009

Fall Fever!

This morning was beautiful!!!

But sometimes I think my definition of "beautiful" is skewed.

I absolutely thrive on waking up to clouds and wind in the morning. It seriously makes my day.

Then when it gets sunny in the afternoon, I get sad.

I'm getting soooo excited for Fall.

For some reason I love it.

I love the trees changing colors, the leaves falling down, the mountains being 50 different colors, the sharp wind, the low dark clouds, the drizzle, the rain, the smell of pumpkins, the smell of apple cider, warm sweaters, soft blankets, sweatpants, scarves, hats, the mystery in the air, clam chowder, taco soup, hot chocolate, movies and popcorn while snuggled in a blanket, cool air, spicy smelling candles, trick or treating, fall decorations, etc.

I love fall. It may be my favorite season.

Fall is just, so, Fall-y. It's dark and mysterious. You never know if it's gonna rain or snow or be dark and windy, and I just LOVE it!

Plus, Halloween is my favorite holiday to have during the school year (in an elementary school). It's just so fun with all the fun decorations and everything.


I don't have Spring Fever, I have Fall Fever! And I love it!

And I'm so happy because I just got the best phone call. :-)



5 comments:

  1. we must be related, because i am right there with ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can totally, totally relate! Fall is definitely my favorite! It's amazing how you can just suddenly feel it in the air! Caramel apple season is coming!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a Northwestern future for the Scott Dodds family. All that rain. You'd like Switzerland too! Pretty and green anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for favorite holidays and seasons! Yay for great phone calls! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am right there! Yesterday it was overcast the whole day and I was sooo happy because it meant fall was here. It is by far my favorite season. Pretty colors, cute clothes, perfect weather. It doesn't get any better.

    ReplyDelete