Tuesday, September 15, 2009

remember Bill Nye?

I'm pretty sure there was snow on Timp this morning....

...it probably melted by 10am.

I have to keep reminding myself that my stress load will only last for about another month. That's if I can figure out how to understand the TWS (teacher work sample) and figure out how to do it.

I'm doing my unit on health.

I'm pretty sure the TWS is written in Chinese...


And yes, I did just watch a Bill Nye science movie about nutrition.

Twice.

Our neighbors stink up our house sometimes.
Good thing I got an Apple Cinnamon air freshener.
It smells like Fall.



I need some serious chocolate.

1 comment:

  1. I'm curious... how do the neighbors stink up the house? Do they burn their BBQ dinners?

    Oh- you guys should totally come up the canyon in a week or so- the leaves are coming out and it is getting cooler... Fall is definitely in the air!

    ReplyDelete