Thursday, September 17, 2009

86 days!

100 days until Christmas day...

Do you know what that means??

...86 days until we graduate

86 days until we can leave utah

86 days until we can do whatever we want, whenever we want, WHEREver we want



Wahoo!!!!

The sky was amazing tonight. Looked like a potentially good storm.

Disappointing as usual.

But 5 guys burgers is good stuff!

And the clouds were awesome despite the lack of storm. :)

I like my life.

And Scott.

He'll be 25 tomorrow.

Wish him Happy Birthday!!

3 comments:

  1. move away from utah?

    BOO!!

    i am excited for christmas though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow i'm SOOO jealous! We have 2 years left in Idaho then 4 MORE years for optometry school!!

    But at least I'LL be done in 2 years :o) I'm all for supporting Mitch as long as I don't have to sit in classes! :o)

    I'm so glad you're so optimistic about life! I love your blog! It's such a happy place :o)

    I miss you! I haven't seen you in so long!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you want to leave really bad. You know, Utah isn't all that bad of a place to live. I like it.

    Jim

    ReplyDelete