Tuesday, December 14, 2010

another baby dream :-)

I caught some kind of bug this weekend or last week and I'm miserable. :-( I think this is my 3rd cold since October.

I guess it's okay this week though because Scott is still so busy with finals that it's nice for me to lay in bed and do nothing. After tomorrow though, I hope I feel radically better so I can get some much needed things done!!

I cannot believe Christmas is next weekend. That is amazing. Wow.

I cannot believe our due date is so soon. Wow.

I cannot believe Scott is nearly done with his first trimester. 9 more to go. Wow.

I had a funny baby dream last night. This time, once again, he was trying to get out of my belly. At first he pressed the outline of his bum, legs and feet against my skin so you could see them, then he popped out his whole body out of my tummy...yet he was still connected to my skin on his back. But, in my dream I got to hold him and cradle him kinda, and Scott kinda did too. And I saw his face and he was gorgeous. Had the most perfect round face with the cutest nose and sweet little eyes and lips. However, he was also about 12 pounds! Huge! After we held him we pressed him against my tummy all curled up so he could magically slide back inside my belly through my skin. Weird huh. But it was mostly cute. I'm excited to see him and see if he looks anything like in my dream!

Now back to bed for me so I can get rid of this nastiness. :-(

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear you are sick! I think I always got sick at the end of my 3rd trimester, too! I always tell myself that I am giving the baby some good antibodies when that happens :) Hopefully your little guy is getting some from you.

    Oh- and I always had the weird baby-poking-body-parts-out-of-my-belly dreams, too. They are strange, aren't they? Especially how you can just poke them back in. I think the most common one for me was to have a foot or hand sticking out my tummy. Sometimes the dreams felt so real to me, that I would examine my stomach when I woke up to make sure there were no holes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute, cute, cute!! I wish I had fun dreams like that when I was pregnant! All I got was a scary dream that a giant tortoise biting my belly and feeling him wiggle all over in pain...it was horrible! I wish I had fun dreams like you!

    Feel better, girl, and rest up! Get ready for the awful exhaustion that accompanies a mama's body getting ready for labor! :o)

    ReplyDelete