Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Me at 37 weeks, When will he come??

Our gangsta monkey testing out the car seat and snuggle suit.


Front.
Wooo. Look at that belly!
Good thing I got only 3 weeks left! (or less)


So now that I'm so close, I'm interested to see if anyone has any predictions of when he is going to come and how big he'll be. I don't even know who reads this, so I'd love to see predictions and see who actually reads it. Anyways, here's some info to help with predictions...

At the ultrasound a couple days ago, she said he was about 7 lbs 8 oz. (give or take a pound)
Scott was born at about 9 lbs 8 oz (correct me if I'm wrong)
I was born at about 7 lb 6 oz.
The due date is Jan 9th
He has been measuring about 7-10 days early on both the 26 and 37 week ultrasounds (but of course it's not that accurate)
Scott goes back to school Jan 10th
I think he will come between Dec. 27th and Jan. 3rd.

WHAT DO YOU THINK??? When will he come? And how big will he be?

7 comments:

  1. I predict he will come on January 2 and will be 8 lbs. 2 oz. Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I totally understand the feeling of wanting him to come early. With Scott going back to school on the 10th, it really would be a blessing for him to come early so you could have family time together. I will put in a few prayers for you!

    My first baby was 5 days early, so I'm guessing Jan. 5th. (Although I would be thrilled for you if he came even earlier!) I'm also guessing 7 lb. 10 oz.

    Good luck with the waiting game! We can't wait to see you little man!

    ReplyDelete
  3. January 3rd is when my first baby was born- baby James :) He was 3 weeks early, but that's cuz... well, anyways.

    I'm guessing January 5th, 8 lbs 1 oz, 3:45pm. And it sounds like everything is all ready for the big day! When is the actual due date, I can't remember? We're anxious to see the little guy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I guess Jan 1 with a weight of 7 lbs 14 oz. Good luck

    ReplyDelete