Thursday, April 29, 2010

graduation, etc

I've been trying to wait to post until I had pictures, but I decided that I needed to write something anyway. Especially since this is kinda in a way like my journal...only public. :)

So graduation was spectacularly boring.

It was VERY fun to dress up in the most unflattering outfit, walk in a huge line with thousand's of grads and sit squished in a stinky Marriott center for a couple hours to hear Elder D. Todd Christofferson say "Now that you're graduated, it would be the ideal time to ask your parents for money." And it was VERY fun to see my parents!!!! And it was VERY fun to eat at Texas Roadhouse with Scott's parents! And it was VERY fun to get 5 hours of sleep the night before the "real" graduation.

The "real" graduation was actually probably more boring than the Thursday night one. I stood in line for about an hour in 4 inch heels (who ever said that was a good idea?), then sat squished for another couple hours during the ceremony. It was definitely a thrill to walk across the stage though! Kinda was a blur but fun.

And the pictures afterward?? Best part of the day for sure!! Then, Cheesecake Factory (YUM!!!!) and shopping shopping shopping. I kinda like having graduation and my birthday in the same week. :-)

I decided I really LOVE big, long necklaces and bright jewelry. I also love bright colored shirts.

And, I decided I am going on the HCG diet. My mom lost about 20 pounds of fat, no muscle and her eating habits changed hugely. I want that. Mostly the eating habits. And I would like to lose 15 pounds. It would put me where I was when I was 16, which has been my goal weight for a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment