Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Olive Garden

Tonight Scott decided to be spontaneous and take us out to Olive Garden for dinner. It was pretty fun, however, the food wasn't amazing. I always love their salad and bread sticks but I don't think their pasta is that great.

Also, when your husband makes this comment:

"I would rather eat your cooking. It has so much more flavor and it's so much better than any food I can get at a restaurant."

it makes you feel pretty good :-) He's awesome.

Next time we go there we're only getting 1 entree. 2 is too much, too expensive and not that great.

3 weeks til my birthday!!

So far my break has been great. I've been to two Mary Kay parties and started making a super cute apron with my sister in-law, Emily! She's so awesome. I'll definitely post pictures. It's gonna be soooo cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment