Sunday, April 18, 2010

Just life

Well, yesterday I finally went to the doctor to see what was going on with my congestion. I've had colds and allergies and everything, but I've never been so plugged up for so long!!! He gave me a z-pack and some steroids to decrease the inflammation. Holy cow, I can already tell a HUGE difference! Wahoo!!

Today I am embarking upon making some delicious dessert...not sure if I'll use a recipe. I'll post what I made later.

Then senior pictures! College senior pictures. Even though I'm already graduated, I'm walking in the April ceremony. Mom and dad and Scott's parents are coming out, so it's a big deal. Plus, I wanted to send out announcements.

Only 6 weeks left of work! Then SUMMER!!! wahoo!

Goals for the summer:
-clean out the storage room
-have a HUGE yard sale
-collect and make decorations for our future apartment
-fly to Kansas and drive to St. Louis to find an APT. (flight booked, check!)
-find some sort of job in St. Louis
-go to Lake Powell
-go to Mesquite and Yellowstone
-go boating at least 5 times
-PACK AND MOVE TO ST. LOUIS!!!

1 comment: