Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Karissa's Kitchen

Everyone should start to visit:

www.karissaskitchen.blogspot.com

It's my new cooking blog. I was inspired by Angie. I need a place to post recipes and talk about cooking and cooking only. So, check it out. And don't stop checking this out. We'll see how it works to manage both. One may or may not get left in the dust. We'll see.

Oh, and on that blog I started with a recipe for Angie's beef collection :-) enjoy.

My dream? To attend culinary arts school. I want to know the real deal. Maybe someday....


5 1/2 weeks left of teaching!!!!! AHHHH!!!! I'm excited and nervous and scared and excited. :)

2 comments:

  1. I'm excited that you started your cooking blog! Thanks for the beef recipe. It'll be fun reading the blog of someone who loves cooking, as opposed to me. I do it to force myself to cook, the blogging is the only fun part!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay! that's so fun! i will be checking!

    ReplyDelete