Thursday, April 8, 2010

Future Mary Kay Consultant??

So I've been considering becoming a Mary Kay consultant.

I wanted to when I was a freshman at BYU but didn't have the money to start. Now I actually do, but I'm just trying to make the decision. I really think I could do REALLY well at it...I've had lots of experience with people, I love make up, I love people, I love helping people, I love being girly, I love dressing up, I love teaching people, and it would be nice to make some extra money in addition to whatever else I'm doing.

I'm hesitant because there are alot of unanswered questions I have at this point. My biggest concern and question is, "Where will I get the people?" I just don't really know where to start. I guess start with people I know and let them bring their friends, who I don't know.

Anyway, I think it could be really good. What are your thoughts?

Tomorrow I'll post a bunch of pictures from our escapade to visit the Seven Wonders of Provo this afternoon.

Maybe I love my arms being a little red from the sun today? It was so warm! And SO fun to spend the day with Scott outside. :-)

Me? Mary Kay? Thoughts?

1 comment:

  1. Make-up consultant right now= bad idea. Most of the people you know are Mormons and lets be honest... most girls will just come and let you spend your time and money putting make-up on them and then be noncommittal about buying from you. You need to find people who are lonely/board and have money to spend. I do think that you would love it and do great at it, but Provo is a tough crowd to sell.

    ReplyDelete