Saturday, April 10, 2010

Short little update

I know I promised a picture post, but I haven't gotten to it yet.

Instead, I spent a couple hours yesterday CLEANING our house! It had gotten pretty cluttery from our lack of motivation. But now it's all nice and organized. As I was cleaning I was constantly reminded how much work it is going to be to move in a couple months...

...especially the storage room. It's a disaster. I think it'll take a week to clean and pack it.

I also had a VERY fun lunch with Lindsay. We were in school together student teaching and stuff, so it was very fun to chat about life, teaching, her being pregnant and everything else. I LOVED having girl time!

Then Scott and I "labored" in the kitchen making dinner for some good friends of ours who just had a baby. I must say, I believe I have mastered my mom's lasagna recipe. It's SO easy, and seriously the best lasagna ever! I've also mastered Scott's mom's breadstick recipe. So yummy! Scott had the cookies mastered, but he needs to practice some more I think ;-) They still turned out great, but I think he should make them more. And I know everything tasted so good because we made enough for us to eat the same thing as we took to our friends.

And their baby is SOOOO cute! I've never seen so much dark hair on a newborn!

Today I went to them gym and took my weights class. I've missed it like crazy. I forgot how good it feels to work out. This week I've had a cold and alot of mucus so I haven't been able to work out really. Plus, who wants to work out on their Spring Break?

Then later, we had our first soccer game of the season. And...WE WON!!!! 4-0 actually. It was an AWESOME game and so much fun! I loved the fact that I could run and work hard and play hard and I wasn't too tired. I guess working out pays off. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment