Saturday, October 1, 2011

Fall is...

Fall is...


Football.

BYU's Riley Nelson led the Cougars past Utah State on Friday, 27-24.

BYU.
(thank you Riley Nelson for saving our butts against the Aggies)


Chris Brown Chris Brown #29 of the Oklahoma Sooners runs with the ball against Kenji Jackson #13 of the Missouri Tigers at Arrowhead Stadium on December 6, 2008 in Kansas City, Missouri.

Oklahoma.

and tossing a pigskin in the parking lot with my husband while our baby giggles at us.

Fall is...

Candles. 

Pumpkin Caramel Latte 14.5 oz Filled  Candle - Slatkin & Co. - Bath & Body Works

Pumpkin Caramel Latte. 
My current favorite this year.

Fall is...


Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins
...or Pumpkin Cheesecake
...or Pumpkin Bundt Cake
...or Pumpkin anything!

Fall is...

Leaves.


This is what my backyard will look like in a week or so.


Fall is...

Jackets
Cardigans
Hoodies
Jeans
Umbrellas
The smell of fire
Cold rain
Misty clouds
Soup
Halloween
Pumpkins
Apple Cider
A mysterious chill in the air
Crunchy leaves
Rosy cheeks
Cool breeze
Crisp air
Cozy couches
Blankets
Cuddling
October is my favorite month of the year. 
Fall is my favorite season. 
I love everything about it. 
And I'm so excited it's here, I might just burst!

Especially since I have these two cuties to snuggle with when I'm cold!


I LOVE FALL!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Cute post!! I'm starting to enjoy fall as well. Usually it is kinda sad for me, realizing that summer is over and I have to resign myself to 6 months of winter. BUT- I do love wearing jackets, watching the leaves change, and I love the holidays that come in fall- and all the delicious baking!

    ReplyDelete