Thursday, October 6, 2011

Family Pictures

So here are some more of our family pictures taken by the amazing and wonderful Angie.

I have quite a few things I would change if I could do it over, but none of those things have anything to do with the photographer! Mostly I'm just really critical of pictures of myself. And Blake was not being his normal crazy, happy, mouth-wide-open, smiley self. But I won't share those things with you because you can just think they're perfect, amazing, gorgeous, incredible family pictures! (which they really are)

Thank you SO much Angie!!!!! We sure love you!



Kind of love this one.

This one is pretty great too!

I think this is  my favorite though.

Which one is your favorite??

9 comments:

  1. These are beautiful! I love them all but have to agree with the last one as my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the last one! They turned out so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are all pretty amazing!! Th ebottome one is my favorite as well. Your photographer did a great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. super cute!! i think the bottom one is my fav too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! You are such a cute girl and have such a cute family!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are great! I like the second one because Blake's eyes look SO blue, but overall the last one is just GORGEOUS:) What a great looking family!

    ReplyDelete
  7. the last one is my fav. I'm excited for OUR fam pictures! We only do it once/year so I'm trying to shop for a brown pencil-type skirt for my post pregnancy body. you look beaUtiful!! love these pictures:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. your baby has amazing blue eyes, I like the photo when you are kissing your baby and the last one

    ReplyDelete