Tuesday, June 1, 2010

summer?

I love that it's summer!

Although I must admit, it doesn't quite feel like summer outside yet. It's still too chilly for summer I think. But I won't complain because I know when it starts getting really hot I'll wish it were cooler. Especially because we have no air conditioning. At least we sleep in the basement. :-)

So far I have accomplished alot since school got out. Here's my list:

1. Drove up the canyon to Aspen Grove by myself!!
2. Slept in til 8:15
3. Bought a new swim suit (oh how i've needed one!)
4. Started water aerobics with Emily! (pool+working out+Emily=AMAZINGNESS)
5. Bought 2 new summer candles from Bath & Body (Caribbean escape is amazing)
6. Had a BBQ and made Kabobs on Memorial Day
7. Went fishing in Provo river. I mostly watched and hoped a fish would be caught.
8. Got my hair highlighted for the first time since October. Oh, and it took less than 2 hours! That's an amazing feat. Plus I love it.
9. Cut Scott's hair

That's really all I can think of right now. I know I'll be adding more to this list as the summer goes on. I just feel really excited about life today! It's really nice.

Now if I could just get my house cleaned, laundry done, junk de-cluttered, drawers and table re-finished, storage room organized, find a place in St. Louis, start Mary Kay, get a job in St. Louis, book a moving truck and pack the house I think I'd be good!

Quote of the day: "You're more expensive when you're not working" -Scott

Gosh I love that man :-)

2 comments:

  1. Haha I love it! I'm probably more expensive when i'm not working, too :o) Good luck to you, girly! :o)

    ReplyDelete