Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I'm baaaack

Here are pics! Check out how shaded it is where we live! I haven't seen the inside, so hopefully it works outs. :-) I'm very confident it will.
My cute kindergarteners on the last day.
The entrance to our building. Our walk way is the "bridge" on the right.

The forest in our backyard. Look how close the trees are to the balcony!


Our walkway to our apt! We're 1405. The 2nd window up is ours.



Well, after a week spent in Kansas I'm back in Utah.
It was nice to see my family, but I really missed Scott alot! So I'm very happy to be back with him living our little life.
Today so far I had my first Mary Kay class! (it went well! They actually bought stuff too :-)) Then I came home and made a healthy lunch of bruschetta and humus on a whole wheat pita, then Scott and I washed our cars! It's SO nice to be out of the humidity. It feels way less hot here than Kansas. So it was lovely washing the cars. Now he's doing some other car thing and I'm updating this.
I must say, I absolutely love coming home to a very clean house (partly because it was appraised last week). It felt really huge and spacious and un-cluttered, which was nice. And still is. I'm afraid our place in St. Louis is going to feel very claustrophobic for awhile. We live in 1800 square feet and will be moving to 960 square feet. Yikes!
Oh well. Life is good and happy. :-) Pics as soon as I load them on the computer!

1 comment:

  1. Yay, new places and MK sales!! :o) Good for you guys! I loved hearing all the news about your beautiful place in your last entry! Were you sending Scott pics like crazy when you found the one you wanted, or was he in Kansas for that part?

    ReplyDelete