Friday, June 18, 2010

Ode to Jose

Dear Jose Peppers,

You are amazing. I love you. You are my most favorite mexican restaurant ever. I love how fast the service is. But even more, I love the free chips and salsa. Your chips are so perfectly thin, flaky, crispy and right amount of salt. Your salsa is chunky and smooth at the same time. Not too sweet, tangy, spicy or salty. Quite perfect actually.

But most of all, I love your Espinaca. It is the perfect blend of melted, creamy cheese with spinach and salsa mixed in. It also has the perfect level of spicyness. Combined with your perfect chips, it is something I could eat forever and be happy with.

Also, your Monterrey Chicken is very delicious, but smaller than usual. That would be the only change I would request. The Chicken Avocado enchilada's are quite tasty too. And the beans and rice you serve on the side are much better than any other mexican I've had. You know how to add the perfect spices and flavors to make them delicious.

Last of all, I love how I can't touch the plates because they're so hot. And I love that the food is the same way. It's so hot I can barely eat it. Thank you for making me so happy and satisfied in my tummy. I love you and wish you could move to St. Louis with me.

love,
karissa

1 comment:

  1. We feel the same way about El Tequila! Perfect chips and dip, hot plates, etc. But the added bonus is that they are super fast and they love kids! And it's always noisy in there, so when your baby cries, nobody cares! LOVE that place!

    ReplyDelete