Wednesday, June 9, 2010

mindless nothings

I'm finding it weird at the moment that when I really want to write something intelligent, entertaining and cool here, I have nothing coming to mind.

I did start summer school this week. It's so chill. I love it.

I also love being a teacher.

I can't imagine myself doing anything else.

I'm gonna brag for 2 seconds about my perfect job. 8-11 am, Monday-Thursday, less than 15 kids, I get to do whatever I want with them as long as it includes reading. I also get paid an hourly sum that is more than any other hourly wage I've worked for before.

And I get to wear whatever I want. Shorts and flip flops? yes. :-)

(of course I still look somewhat professional. Come on people, who do you think i am?)

Monday. Kansas. 7 days. :-)

2 comments:

  1. glad things are going so well! I love EVERYTHING about summer..... it's all so chill, no matter the aspect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's AWESOME!!! I love the sound of that job! :o) I'm sooooo jealous that you get to go to Kansas in a week and I don't!!

    ReplyDelete