Thursday, June 10, 2010

ramblings

Last night I had the most terrible dream that I accidently gave all my Nutter Butters away!

I had brought them for lunch at school and kids started coming in, so I decided to be nice and give them some. In my dream I had two packages and there were supposed to be less than 20 kids. Well, as I started passing them out, more and more kids just appeared! Then, they were all gone and I was devastated. So sad.

Also, last night our power went out. AGAIN. We counted this as the 5th time it's happened since we moved in. I've never had the power go out so many times. It's crazy. Not sure what the deal is with the neighborhood. Although, we did hear some popping/bang noise just before so we wondered if it was a transformer box.

Sometimes I absolutely love being really color coordinated. Today? Black pants, white shirt with red tank, new white tennis shoes with red accents. Plus I also love wearing my hair in one of those sports headband things. I think it's cute. So does Scott.

Last night we danced together. It was amazing. I miss it.

1 comment:

  1. Funny dream! Next time I want a picture of your totally cute and color-coordinated outfit :) Have fun on your trip, good luck house hunting, and call me when you are back so we can get together!

    ReplyDelete