Saturday, May 22, 2010

why I will miss kindergarten

One of my cute kindergarten boys keeps drawing me pictures of me and him, and giving me his phone number telling me to call him. It's pretty dang cute.

Anyway, yesterday, Scott came to my class about 30 minutes before school got out just to hang out. I told him about this boy and he chuckled then said the boy had a crush on me. I decided to confront the boy....

"So Mr. Dodds is starting to get jealous of all the pictures you make me and that you're giving me your phone number."
(cute sly grin) "Why?"
"Well, because he thinks you're coming in to like me."
"Well, I am coming in to like you." (huge big smile)

Oh my gosh. I died and went to heaven. It was so dang cute! I will miss that kid SO much. Funny how he is a pill and a troublemaker but he's also my favorite.

1 comment:

  1. hahaha, that is awesome. isn't it true that the worst ones are also your favorites? ahh.. haha. well they will miss you for sure as their teacher!

    ReplyDelete