Wednesday, September 14, 2011

A huge Thank You!

I just wanted to express my love and thanks to each and every one of you who reads my blog!

I have had more people tell me randomly they read my posts in the past couple weeks than ever before! It's been so great. And thank you SO much for your amazing comments!!

I went back and checked this post for more comments, and there were a few new ones I hadn't read! Thank you so much for your encouraging words, for sharing your experiences, and for sharing your opinions. It really means so much to me. I love hearing that people enjoy what I write. Especially because I often write what I think and once I post it I feel a little exposed because I've shared things that are personal, controversial, or things I feel strongly about. I feel like I can show a side of me through writing that I cannot express well in tangible conversation. So thank you for validating me by expressing your thanks or your enjoyment for reading! It makes me so thrilled to find out who reads my ramblings.

I hope I can continue to write things that are inspirational, controversial, personal, intriguing, and real life! And I hope you will continue to read and enjoy.

For now, I should get back to cleaning my apartment, doing laundry, and taking full advantage of a rainy day with a sick and sleeping baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment