Wednesday, August 24, 2011

In 60 seconds or less...

First of all, THANK YOU!!! so much for everyone who left a comment on my last post. I sure have great friends, and family, and I sure love you guys! I also love that you read my ramblings and that you comment too. Thank you so much for the love and support!

Now in 60 seconds or less...
1...
Bubs went on his first airplane ride yesterday! He did amazing. He only whined a little because he was exhausted and wouldn't sleep in our arms. 7 hours with a 30 minute nap in between for a 7 month old...I'd be tired and whiney too!
2....
I forgot how dry it is here in Idaho! (and Utah) It's crazy weird. In a good way.
3...
When we arrived in Twin Falls last night, I was actually cold when I stepped out of the car. Amazing how no humidity can allow temps to cool 20 degrees or more at night!

And now we're off for some more fun. Here's a picture to keep your attention and leave you wanting more!




Okay, so when did his cheeks all of the sudden get HUGE

3 comments:

  1. Cute baby! Cute Mama! Cute little family! :) I hope my family is cute someday like yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Know that I am totally jealous! I never thought I would say it...but I miss Idaho. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, that little man is seriously one cute kid! That's all I really have to say about that. It was SO fun to hang out with you guys! It felt so normal to have you guys here. Made me miss having you around more... you guys are awesome! I don't think we could have handled that soccer game without "Scott The Sub Coach." Or at least, I couldn't have handled it without the extra pair of hands! Not sure what I am gonna do the first time I have to take all 3 kids to a game on my own. I'm definitely going to have to take a course on how to be a better Soccer Mom!

    ReplyDelete