Monday, August 8, 2011

Disturbing things...

Last week my dear sister and I went to a make up store to hit up a good sale. While in the store we were  approached several times by one of the workers asking if we needed help. We didn't. Then when I did have a question, I asked that same worker, who happened to be standing near by.

Upon closer examination of this particular person, I found him to be a her.

It was most definitely a man.
Who was a woman.
Who was originally a man.
But had changed into a woman.

It was very, very disturbing.

Facial hair, man shoes, man like features... yet make up, bleached hair, and womanly features.

I was completely creeped out.
And felt very uncomfortable making eye contact.

On the way home I rear ended somebody.
Luckily it was just a love tap and there wasn't even a scratch. On either car.
Phew.

What a strange afternoon.

3 comments:

  1. you obviously haven't been to vegas enough times :) the funny thing about people like this is that they are you usually they nicest people!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this post. It made me giggle. Especially the random, "on the way home I rear-ended someone."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, that is kinda disturbing. And crazy about the fender-bender. Or fender-scratcher, which is the way I prefer them anyday!

    Guess what. 2 weeks until you are out here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete