Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Highly Addictive Substances

Ever heard of "Crack Fries?"
What about "Heroin Chicken?"

Those are a couple of delicious yummies that members of my family have discovered at local eateries. And trust me, the crack fries really are crack fries. They are highly addictive and may cause severe bouts of withdrawal when not consumed on a regular basis.

Unfortunately, Crack Fries can only be found at Freddys
Fortunate if you live near one.
Unfortunate if you are like me and do not.

...I have yet to try Heroin Chicken.

But, I found another highly addictive substance. 
One of which can be located at your local Costco Warehouse.
Oh, how I love thee Costco!
But please, heed to the following...


Warning: 
Once opened, you will be unable to control any stopping devices until the entire bag is consumed. Upon which you will have likely already purchased another bag, opened it, and resumed self-intoxication.



However, not to fret, this product contains 40% less fat which means you may consume 60% more.
And now, my friends, Ecstasy Chips!!



Please, oh please, try some today.


On a lighter note, here is how our 4th of July, 2011 went:



 Yes, we bought these. 
And ate them. 
And died in a pool of fatty, greasy, oily, sweet, deliciousness.


 And then further drowned ourselves in a sea of more amazingness:



After 120834589074 hours of being awake, he couldn't take any more.
Don't be fooled by his eyes.
He really was asleep.
...for about 30 minutes

(curse the vuvuzelas, loud music, and hot air)

I daresay, I have never seen so many people in my life.
And this was 30 minutes before the fireworks.
You know those pictures you see of wall to wall people filling the streets in NY?
I saw that.
But it was not a picture.
And it was not in NY.
And it was really fun to navigate a stroller through.


My boys. 
They make me happy.
(yes, he was wearing ear plugs)


Unfortunately, I was so entranced with the most spectacular firework show I've ever seen in my life, that I failed to take a single picture! I guess that means we'll be back next year. Thank you Fair St. Louis for being amazing!

4 comments:

  1. LOVE it! I'm so glad I hopped on facebook one more time and saw this post! I love the picture of little B laying on the blanket in between two adults (your mom and Scott?). It makes him look even tinier!! He is just darling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karissa! We are chip twins! Kettle cooked chips are my favorite too! Oh my goodness! Deliciousness! I haven't tried that brand! I will have too! I am a big fan of Lays Kettle cooked too! Also, your baby is precious! I hope I have babies that precious someday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never been a cola fan, but that Pepsi Throwback is actually pretty tasty. We were gonna head down to the arch but I wasn't feeling like it. It just seemed like too much work. Maybe when I'm not pregnant next July, I can endure the heat and crowds better. We went to the fireworks at Shroeder park instead. Not too crowded, and I was actually surprised how good it was. I thought it would be a lot more lame. This was by far the best year for us, but mostly because of Allie and Mikey's faces. And Allie's exclamations of joy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh... I have neer seen that many people go to a fireworks display! It must have been amazing. We didn't make it out to a big show. However, we did continue the Dodds Traditional Home Fireworks Show at the house in Orem. It was absolutely spectacular.... at least Madi thought so! She was clapping and cheering and had this look of pure happiness on her face. It was awesome.

    And you made me drool over the fried snickers thing, even though I usually am not a fried food of any sorts fan... YUM!!!
    Kim

    ReplyDelete